Can't take the hating...
Mar. 28th, 2012 08:05 pmI just cannot imagine why people feel the need to hate Jared so much - or - if hate is a strong word for you all then dislike Jared.
The guy seems nice and - whilst no one is perfect and every single one of us has a bad side (even me!) - it appears by getting married and having a baby Jared is now the epitomy of all evil.
I know a lot of people (including me) liked to indulge in a little 'J2' action and fantasy (still do to be honest) but if we are adult and realistic about this fantasy is all it was.
I do attempt to defend (if that is the right word) Jared when I feel people have gone to far but to a lot of these folks he is indefensible. People say go and comment on your own page so here I am - commenting and no doubt people will attack me for it but I really don't care.
There are so many awful things in life but having a baby and donating over $80,000 to charity isn't one of them. Jared is human like the rest of us - but what a human!! Seriously - why people feel the need to attack him because he isn't giving them what THEY want I will never know.
The latest is that Jared and Jensen are no longer friends - what a pile of shit - I am sure they are and I am sure that Jensen would be disgusted at all this hate...
My opinion of course - no need to agree...
The guy seems nice and - whilst no one is perfect and every single one of us has a bad side (even me!) - it appears by getting married and having a baby Jared is now the epitomy of all evil.
I know a lot of people (including me) liked to indulge in a little 'J2' action and fantasy (still do to be honest) but if we are adult and realistic about this fantasy is all it was.
I do attempt to defend (if that is the right word) Jared when I feel people have gone to far but to a lot of these folks he is indefensible. People say go and comment on your own page so here I am - commenting and no doubt people will attack me for it but I really don't care.
There are so many awful things in life but having a baby and donating over $80,000 to charity isn't one of them. Jared is human like the rest of us - but what a human!! Seriously - why people feel the need to attack him because he isn't giving them what THEY want I will never know.
The latest is that Jared and Jensen are no longer friends - what a pile of shit - I am sure they are and I am sure that Jensen would be disgusted at all this hate...
My opinion of course - no need to agree...
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 07:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 07:39 pm (UTC)Why? Well the MAIN reason they usually hate on Jared is because he gets in the way of their ships. Yeah I know. Especially on Tumblr, that's where the REAL hate is and you can usually see their true colors.
But they don't have any right to call themselves a fan if they hate Jared that much. Like you said he's human and makes mistakes but I haven't really seen one thing he's done to deserve any hate. Some people are just idiots.
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 08:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 08:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 09:02 pm (UTC)i don't involve myself in any fandomness other than reading fic and i am ridiculously happy in my blind ignorance. i refuse to let other fans ruin my fandom experience.
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 10:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 10:03 pm (UTC)I can't understand why people feel the need to bash him but then some people are just not happy unless they are putting others down. xx
no subject
Date: 2012-03-29 12:55 am (UTC)Once I "foolishly" defended Daneel's actions as she sat behind Jensen at a convention, keeping out of his way while he WORKED! I just backed out of the room/journal quietly after I was reprimanded and told she was definitely "a bitch".
That was when I realised a partner would inevitably be disliked/judged/scorned, simply because they enjoyed a position a "fan" never would. As you said, $40,000 raised by fans and matched by the Padaleckis Not all fans are crazy!
Thank you for allowing me to comment on your page.
R
no subject
Date: 2012-04-05 02:12 pm (UTC)Having met Mr. Padalecki...
Date: 2012-05-10 10:41 pm (UTC)